May 15th, 2020
Thank you for scheduling your cosmetic appointment with Dermatology Partners. We are looking forward to seeing you and want to assure you that we are taking all measures to provide a safe and positive experience.
We thank you for your patience and your understanding during this challenging time. In order to ensure your safety and ours, we have put in place the following process for all office visits. Please read through the following so that you will know what to expect when you arrive for your appointment at Dermatology Partners.
Before your appointment:
- Please visit our practice website, dermatologypartnersinc.com, and sign the consent for your scheduled procedure(s).
- In order for us to address all of your concerns and minimize the duration of face to face time in exam rooms, it is more important than ever to be organized and efficient during your visit. Please take time to write a list of your concerns to be addressed during your appointment. We will attempt to address all of them. We will be unable to invite patients back into a room once an appointment has ended because of the need to sanitize rooms between patient visits.
- Please make sure that you bring your cell phone with you. You will need your phone to call us when you arrive in our parking lot and to speak with our staff before and after your appointment. Please make sure that your phone is fully charged, and that you have a charger or an external battery with you to use while you wait in your car.
- Please be aware that you will need to wear a mask when you enter our building. We will be giving you a clean mask to wear upon entering the office and for the duration of your visit in our office. Feel free to take this mask with you upon leaving.
When you arrive in our parking lot for your appointment:
- Please text our office from your car to let us know you have arrived. We will check you in for your appointment by phone. Patients of Dr. Litani, Dr.Lunder, and Dr.Herschenfeld should text 617-420-1599 to announce their arrival. Dr. Tedaldi’s patients should text Vicki Kapinos at 781-750-0537 to announce their arrival.
- You will be asked to provide us with your credit card number in order to pay your balance for your visit.
- Please wait in your car. A member of our staff will call or text you when your doctor is ready to see you. You will be asked a series of questions. Your doctor may then call you to review your history and concerns. When your room is ready, you will be invited to proceed to our office on the fourth floor. You will be met at the entrance door that you identify by one of our nurses or medical assistants to have a non-touch temperature taken. If it is abnormal, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. If it is normal, you will follow the nurse/MA to the office.
Upon entering our office the following safety precautions will take place:
- You will be given a protective mask to wear for your appointment.
- A nurse will escort you to a sanitized treatment room.
- Your doctor will be wearing a protective mask.
- The nurse/MA will ask you to wash your hands for 20 seconds and gargle with a hydrogen peroxide containing mouthwash
- After your visit you should proceed directly from your exam room back to your car.
We are adhering to a strict “no additional guests” policy. The only exception will be if you are unable to come to your appointment unattended. This provision must be approved beforehand with our office.
We encourage you to avoid elevators.
Although much of this may seem surreal and unusual, our aim is to do everything we can to resume our daily routines in a manner respectful of the ongoing biologic concerns. We are spirited and optimistic.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Dermatology Partners, Inc.