Thank you for scheduling your upcoming medical appointment with Dermatology Partners.
We thank you for your patience and your understanding during this challenging time. In order to ensure your safety and ours, we have made the following arrangements for all upcoming. In order for us to address all of your concerns and minimize the duration of face to face time in exam rooms, it is more important than ever to be organized and efficient during your visit. Please take time to write a list of your concerns to be addressed during your appointment. We will attempt to address all of your concerns. We will be unable to invite patients back into a room once an appointment has ended because of the need to sanitize rooms between patient visits.
- Please take photos of the front and back of your insurance card and email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line.
- Please make sure that you bring your cell phone with you. You will need your phone to call us when you arrive in our parking lot and to speak with our staff before and after your appointment. Please make sure that your phone is fully charged, and that you have a charger or an external battery with you to use while you wait in your car.
- Please be aware that you will need to wear a mask when you appointments. Please read through the following:
- Before your appointment:
- You enter our building and for the duration of your visit in our office.
When you arrive in our parking lot for your appointment:
- Please text our office from your car to let us know you have arrived. Our SMS number is 617-420-1599. We will check you in for your appointment by phone.
- You will be asked to provide us your credit card number in order to pay your insurance co-pay.
- Please wait in your car. A member of our staff will call you when your doctor is ready to see you. You will be asked a series of questions. Your doctor may then call you to review your history and concerns. When your room is ready, you will be invited to proceed to our office on the fourth floor, Suite #480.
Upon entering our office the following safety precautions will take place:
- You will be given a protective mask to wear for your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken. If you are experiencing a fever, you will be asked to forgo your appointment and call the office once your fever has subsided and/or the proper quarantine measures have been taken.
- A nurse will escort you to a sanitized treatment room.
- Your doctor will be wearing a protective mask.
- After your visit you should proceed directly from your exam room back to your car.
We are adhering to a strict “no additional guests” policy. The only exception will be if you are unable to come to your appointment unattended. This provision must be approved beforehand with our office.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Dermatology Partners, Inc.